This role is based in Warsaw but it is part of a virtual team with other team members based in the US and India.
Candidate should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated. He/she might be required to work with vendors or third parties in joint delivery teams.
The role requires application of technical skills and knowledge of the business to develop solutions to meet business needs.
As part of large, geographically distributed team(s), the candidate may have to manage stakeholders across multiple functional areas.
The position requires analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material, technical or business or otherwise, from multiple sources.
- Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies
- Employ standards, frameworks and patterns while designing and developing components
- Develop high quality code employing software engineering and testing best practices
- Converse with various data provider and consumer applications in their languages/terminologies
- Partner with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation and distribution services
- Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies:
- Strong Java or Scala Skills
- Experience in design & implementing search solutions (ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr, Attivio)
- Understanding of modelling of data sources to search solution
- Service implementation – REST / RPC Services
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Java frameworks – Spring, JMS, Micro services
- Integration with search solution to middleware & distributed messaging - Kafka, Tibco EMS
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain – Git, BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and supporting frameworks (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos)
What would you get in return::
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)