Workforce Planning Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The main focus of the role will be to help support the IB Technology COO and OM in the delivery of the IB Tech workforce strategy through the utilization of the WFP tool and review and analysis of the data produced, plus associated Vendor Strategy. The role will require working closely with IB Technology Business Managers and their workforce planning teams.
Tasks within this role include but are not limited to:
- Undertake centrally driven IB Tech WFP tasks, such as coordinating the new hiring process for IB Tech, undertaking the IB Tech central WFP forecasting load and validation process.
- Requires central co-ordination of IB Tech WFP forecasting and strategy with IB Tech Sector specific WFP teams
- Exposure to IB Tech COO and regular interaction with IB Tech OM.
- Review and challenge of IB Tech Sector WFP's with aim to align with IB Tech WFP strategy and target metrics
- Ad-hoc value added analysis of WFP, highlighting key trends and measurements against agreed IB Tech targets, and onward presentation to senior management.
- Represent IB Tech in the overall GT WFP forum and drive GT WFP messaging throughout the IB Tech Business Management & WFP teams
- Become a center of excellence of WFP operation and reporting, educating and spreading knowledge.
- Analysis and understanding of IB Tech vendor strategy, including location placement, new demand, deals expiring and commercial strategy.
- In time to build knowledge outside of WFP within IB Tech OM team and undertake expanded responsibilities
Group Technology COO, Operational Management (OM) team Background:
The OM team is within the Group Technology IB COO office and is responsible the Financial reporting and Workforce planning of IB Technology, both to the Investment Bank and within the wider GT establishment. The team works closely with the IB Tech COO and the IB Tech Sector Business Managers and teams, along with the broader GT community.
The role Requires
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word) required
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills, attention to detail / data quality, ability to convert “data” to actionable management information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, at ease when liaising with senior management
- Ability to provide accurate and up to date information which is used for decision making
- Ability to influence, liaise and work with teams in disparate global locations
- Technically skilled and experienced with new process development
- Experience with workforce planning and its alignment with Group strategy
- Comfortable working at a Group level with a broad understanding of IT functions, processes and organizational streams
- Familiarity with major functions of Finance organizations
- Experience of IT organizations and interfacing departments
- Experience of working in global, enterprise IT management environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.