Video Conferencing Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to technology like video conferencing and video streaming? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the Multimedia team in Krakow Business Park - Zabierzów. We provide video conferencing and streaming support across the bank This benefits our internal customer / users. As a L2 / L3 Engineer, you’ll play an important role in supporting these services and making sure zero downtime for any of these service.
• Min. 3 years of experience with video conferencing technology
• Knowledge and experience of Protocols like SIP and H323 (MGCP -nice to have)
• Knowledge of Video Conferencing or Telepresence
• Experience with VCS Expressway, VCS Control, TMS, TMSXE , TPS , CUCM, Cisco meeting server, Cisco meeting management - nice to have
• CCNA Voice, CCNA Video Certifications preferred
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• some knowledge of data networking (routing, switching)
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.