PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.
Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect - Supply Chain to integrate our Supply Chain IT platform team of Philip Morris International in Krakow, Poland.
The digitalization of the Supply Chain program is considered as a key pillar of the PMI's digital transformation, with the vision of delivering an attractive and consistent consumer experience, across multiple product categories and omni-channel. The ambition is to provide an integrated digital platform that, using state-of-the-art technologies (cloud-based platform, AI, ML, advanced analytics), enables a full end-to-end visibility and control of the entire chain and drastically reduce the need of human intervention.
This journey started two years ago, with the selection of E2OPEN cloud-based platform and the optimization of essential planning processes (demand, supply). The aim is to continue enhancing this platform with additional capabilities, especially to cover downstream replenishment/distribution, logistics and order management, ensuring a consistent architectural design and scalable integration model.
As Solution Architect of the IT Supply Chain platform team, you will use your knowledge and experience to lead, develop and maintain IS/IT architecture principles, in alignment with the overall architectural direction. You will develop, maintain and own Standards and Guidelines for the implementation of the same.
You will be working in close collaboration with a team of business specialists, translating their needs into a sustainable architectural design. In order to succeed, you will have to use your previous experiences in similar functional domains. You will show strength of mind and confidence to deal with higher level of management and stakeholders, communicating and defending architectural design concepts.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the business solution and explore system solution alternatives.
- Operate to validate the economic impact and TCO of the solution and contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Work with PMI stakeholders and suppliers to establish the technical Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, availability, data integrity, security and information protection.
- Deliver and maintain the technical design documentation.
- Ensure that the architectural design is aligned with PMI’s Enterprise Architecture and that technology standards are consistently applied.
- Ensure that the architectural design enables the adoption of AGILE practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Guarantee that the solution design and its implementation is aligned with PMI’s policies and collaborate with Internal Control department to validate solution readiness.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues in IT and other functions. Play an active role in the Solution Architect communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:- Confirmed experience as an IT technology professional (10+ years).
- 5+ years of experienced level knowledge in Supply Chain functional area with ability to understand business challenges and benefits.
- Exposure to International environment and ability to work with complex network of internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade others
- Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the "big picture" and pragmatism to translate it into achievable short-term objectives.
- Confirmed experience in designing system architectures and ability to properly link business processes, data flows and system solutions.
- Strategic understanding of emerging technology trends, including modern software engineering related processes that drive lower costs of maintenance and TCO.
- Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps) and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice on impacts and risks
WE OFFER:- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
- a wide range of training programs, optional language classes, further education, and professional qualification support possibility;
- free bike and car parking for all employees;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in different stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.