Market Research Specialist (Internship in Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Do you have survey market research know-how? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Do you want to work on market research projects with global reach? We’re looking for Market Research Specialist to work in the UBS Market Research Project Execution Team:
– project manage quantitative ad-hoc and tracker studies, working closely with our external vendors
– work across a range of industries and utilize different methodologies
– provide first line insights based on survey data and analyse and communicate the results to UBS Evidence Lab teams
– in general: assist Evidence Lab Market Research Team with designing survey questionnaires, survey field management, testing survey links for accuracy, conducting analysis of questionnaire results, and creating exhibits
You’ll be working in UBS Evidence Lab, in the Market Research Project Execution Team, based in Zabierzow (Kraków Business Park) who are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called UBS Evidence Lab. At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically gather, cleanse, structure and analyse primary data about the companies and markets that we do research on.
We are looking for curious market researcher, with project management experience, to work in UBS Evidence Lab. Our role is to work in the fields of market research cooperating directly with research analysts. We help by designing and programming market research questionnaires and software, monitoring the output to the surveys and analysing the results on behalf of UBS Evidence Lab analysts. You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
– 1+ years of relevant experience in quantitative market research would be desirable. This includes:
- Working with project managers to scope and design surveys
- Working with external vendors to field surveys
- Checking tables and data to ensure accuracy
- Conducting some analysis and charting, using Excel or SPSS
- Support in creating processes for running market research projects more efficiently
– Knowledge of MS Excel
– Fluent in both spoken and written English
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Passionate about unearthing key insights in data
– Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."