At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
We are shaping the future of Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a HR Reporting Professional , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with HR, IT, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In Arla we are working with an ambitious strategy to strengthen the labour flexibility in our Supply Chain across more than 60 dairy sites and with 10,000+ employees. We have dedicated a team of motivated and driven employees to lead this strategy and deliver a truly transformational project. As a member of this team you will be part of a project with top management exposure, and you will be dedicated to deliver people insights and ensure that the performance reporting is anchored into the Supply Chain organisation.
You will build and drive data analysis within the labour flexibility project in our Supply Chain with specific focus on the different labour cost elements of our sites (e.g. overtime, agency cost, temporary workers etc.).
Specifically, you will:
- Interact with colleagues across HR and Finance to gain insights to data systems
- Maintain and further develop on our current reporting setup
- Analyse data to provide transparency
- Create benchmark analyses
- Help anchor the performance reporting into the Supply Chain organisation
- Collect and contribute with process Improvement suggestions
- Ensure the documentation of reporting relevant processes
Who are you?
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to establish strong networks with key stakeholders across the organisation and being an effective team player. You are capable of organizing complex data and ensure an efficient and stable reporting structure supporting executive decision making. At the same time, you must have a strong strategic and execution mindset as well as ability to work in a fastmoving environment.
- Have strong experience in building sustainable reporting solutions
- Have the ability to translate the customers need into high quality products
- Have exceptional Excel skills
- Have skills within Power BI
- Speaks English fluently
- Are identifying with Arla values:
- Lead – taking the lead and being in the driver's seat; have passion and be committed
- Sense – demonstrating integrity and an open mind, sense new opportunities in a Global mindset
- Create – being creative in a learning environment
What do we offer?
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
As a company, we offer:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party, Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we develop insights as well as attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world. Furthermore, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.