Location: Generation Park, 36 Prosta St, Warsaw
Citi Solutions Center is the main EU banking entity for Citi in EMEA with a presence in 22 European countries. It covers several key business lines including Markets and Securities Services, Treasury and Trade Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Consumer.
The IT Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help Citi reach business goals.
The IA EMEA Global Functions Technology team provides technology audit coverage within AML, Compliance, Finance, Product Control, Risk & Treasury and Corporate Functions. The position is based in Warsaw and will have responsibility for scoping and executing application systems audits.
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
- Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CAMS or similar) preferred
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of financial services products/Global Functions processes, especially those associated with the banking and capital markets businesses.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with IT processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates experience in managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Professional development in an international role
- An enjoyable and challenging learning path, which leads to a deep understanding of Citi’s products and services as well as development of your personal skills.
- At Citi Solutions Center we cooperate with other Citi entities from all over the world. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment as well as learning top quality organizational culture.
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, multisport, life insurance, pension plan, holiday allowance, home office and other)
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.