In this role, you have the opportunity to
support Philips E-commerce in its rapid growth with a focus on EMEA markets. The key challenges for the coming period will be to maintain a smooth financial operation of the online shop while working in an expanding and dynamic environment. Your role will be to manage the order to cash process of the Philips direct channels on a daily basis. Moreover, you will help defining and implementing finance related requirements and make improvements in the end-to-end online payment process as a whole where possible.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring, analyzing and controlling the order to cash processes for credit cards and online payments
- Optimize fraud prevention tool
- Manage and optimize the remittance process
- Maintain a clear and up to date accounts receivable position
- Handle payment disputes and manual refunds
- Review feasibility of new order flow’s from a finance and system perspective
- Provide accurate and reliable reporting on sales to stakeholders of the shop
- Responsible for making sure regulations are met
- Sparring partner for the central E-commerce team for implementing new functionalities and fixing issues
- Continuously drive improvements in the E-commerce processes
- Independent working approach and become a subject matter expert in this area
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Credit and Collections team within Accounting Operations in the GBS Lodz Hub. You have contact with IT and other supporting organizations regarding new implementations and issues and work closely together with our Financial back-offices.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master/bachelor degree in finance & accounting, business administration or economics
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in eCommerce and Online Payments domain
- Good accounting knowledge will be preferred
- Relevant experience with liaising with Online Payment Providers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pro-active, independent and hands-on attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and SAP (SD and FICO)
- Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy and you are fluent in English
- Business driven attitude and a sparring partner for the E-commerce team
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)