In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and improve the Sales Support Process objectives and the day-to-day management of the sales support process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
You are responsible for
- Preparing all needed documents for participation in tenders for the sales force across all Business Units / Business Lines
- Prepare all needed certificates and declarations to fulfil tender requirements/qualify for tender
- Create and maintain a total overview of all tenders
- Set priorities and ensures correct and completeness of tenders within required timeframes
- Ensure correct and up-to-date quality documentation and coordinate timely alignment in terms of tender-related issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and preparing quotes approval in a dedicated tool
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support for the sales team in Germany.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
– Fluent in German, good written and verbal communication
– Read & understand (100%) the complete Tender (what customer wants & what is necessary to win the tender)
– Understand the general terms and conditions of the customer, Focus on special conditions (contractual penalties, terms of payment, delivery time etc.)
– Good customer care skills
– Very good business knowledge and time management
– To be able to a have a conversation with customers & Account Managers in German
– Flexible in working time, working under strict deadlines
– Concentrated working and multitasking (several tenders at the same time)
– Work accurate (attention to details) and be on time
– Good organizational skills
– Good computer and keyboard skills (including MS Office)
– Good administrative skills
– Analytical thinking skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)