In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Ensure that problems are solved, either by own analyses or by escalation to a 2nd line support function and chasing the solution.
- Update IT components and systems as required, both hardware and software, in cooperation with the suppliers of the IT components
- Train users on generic applications, provide advice in the use of applications, give 1st line support in solving problems and complaints and handle the escalation to the higher support function, in order to minimize the user complaints and maximize the performance of the IT system.
- Work closely with other constituents such as the ITGS to ensure comprehensive and robust end to end service solutions are delivered to the market
- Propose (pro-)active recommendations for improvement in delivery of IT Application services (e.g. process improvements, FAQ’s, knowledge articles, work instructions)
- Support Knowledge Management applications: InCenter, eSPF, Zeppelin and future replacement applications
- Support Service media libraries (external hard drives, CDs, USB drives)
You are responsible for
- Maintain required KPIs
- Providing Tier 3 level support to all global users of Services Knowledge Management applications
- Understand many technical issues related to assigned applications.
- Help diagnose a problem and either address issue or escalate as needed. Act as a resource for the end users to answer certain questions of the application and related infrastructure.
- Organizing skills and is capable of managing multiple activity at a given time.
- Provides support of one or more applications or set of applications.
- Resolving issues related to assignment or escalating to next line of support.
- Timely escalations are key to user satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years of related IT experience
- Problem solving – independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Windows 7 – current, HTML, Java
- Communications software such as Skype
- Basic networking knowledge
- Wireless and W-LAN
- Remote Tools and Remote Desktop
- Power Shell
- Java Scripts
- VB Scripts
- Windows Registry
- Experience with creating and editing batch files
- Experience in dealing with applications (particularly ones to be supported or similar) and its infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting applications and dealing with end user issues.
- Experience in problem solving issues and escalations.
- Understands the Philips organizationally (or can rapidly learn) and has interpersonal skills to deal with issues and initiatives
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)