We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Financial Analyst in FP&A Team
Location - Kraków
Why is this job for you:
You will become a member of a team whose tasks cover but are not limited to earnings consolidation & reporting, providing financial analyses within such areas as manufacturing and/or sales & pricing, not to mention participation in the Strategic Plan, Budgeting and Forecasting processes. You will help to clarify the message behind the numbers.
As a Financial Analyst you will have the opportunity to embrace wide area of business operations, expand practical financial knowledge and strengthen analytical skills. In this role you will also be exposed to cooperation with specialists and professionals from across the organization including Senior Management.
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial and operational performance of IP EMEA division
- Providing management of IP EMEA with high quality information for decision making processes
- Timely consolidation of budgets and forecasts of IP EMEA division
- Acting as an intermediary between IP EMEA facilities and Corporate Headquarter in Memphis in matters related to financial reporting
- Continuation of improvement of IP EMEA reporting and analysis by streamlining processes and ensuring that provided analysis meet the requirements of the business
- Participation in developing new or redesigning existing processes / tools to keep up with changes in the business environment
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in Economy, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Econometrics
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Controlling etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn other software and computer applications (knowledge of MS Excel PowerQuery, M language, VBA and/or Power BI as an advantage)
- Fluency in English (knowledge of other European language would be beneficial)
- Good understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Knowledge of US GAAP (would be an asset)
- Experience in working with SAP and preferably with SAP BPC
- Analytical skills
- Curiosity to explore processes and data
- Ability and willingness to work with other people
people friendly office
in the city center
Very wide range of
Big choice of social
fund benefits (not
Free language classes
in multiple languages
Multiple Health and
Company parties and
team building events
hours based on
Working for one of
the most ethical and
companies in the
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR THE CANDIDATES OF INTERNATIONAL PAPER POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your data is International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) with a registered office at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, KRS 0000053310, NIP 5992707690, REGON: 211067311 with total share capital of 500,000.00 PLN.
- Controller’s contact details: ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, phone number: +48 (12) 252 6000
- In all the matters concerning protection of personal data you are encouraged to contact Data Controller via email@example.com.
- Your personal data is process to the extent specified as below:
- Your name, surname, contact details, education and previous employment record is processed on the basis of legal obligation (current recruitment processes) and consent (future recruitment processes)
- Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
- Some additional information may be processed on the basis of legitimate interest - if it is necessary for determination of claims, redress and defense of claims.
- Your personal data is processed for the period no longer than necessary to meet the purpose for which the data is processed.
- Providing your data is not obligatory but necessary for the purpose of executing current and/or future recruitment processes.
- Access to your data, with all safeguards ensuring security of data disclosure, is granted to:
- Authorized employees of Data Controller and companies of International Paper’s capital group
- Authorized bodies and state institutions - in accordance with applicable law
- Some of the recipients of personal data may have their registered offices in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including USA, which do not guarantee adequate safety of personal data according to the standards of the European Commission. Entities from the International Paper capital group signed EU standard contractual clauses (“Standard Contracts) concerning the transfer of personal data from the capital group of International Paper to the entities in the USA. You may request to access that Standard Contract, through the contact details provided above.
- You have the following rights:
If you have any questions concerning your rights in relation to data processing, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access do your data
- Right to rectification of your data, if it is incorrect or incomplete,
- Right to restriction of processing of your data, for example in case you question the validity of processing of your data
- Right to erasure of your data, in case there are no justifiable grounds for its processing
- Right to object to data processing
- Right to withdraw your consent, to the extent on which data processing is based on your consent
- Additionally, should you decide that the processing of your data violates your rights or data protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
- Your data is not subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling