CTI Developer Middleware(MW) services team is looking for a candidate for a position based out of Warsaw, Poland to help work on an interesting project to consolidate and collect all MW installation data coming from disparate sources into one centralized database. This project addresses several MW technologies deployed within Citi Infrastructure not necessarily deployed in the same way across regions. Consuming the data produced by different MW sensors and discovery capabilities and aggregating them into an complete set of MW inventory data is the central activity of this project.
Creating solution using Python scripting for the MW inventory data quality problem.
Create a new User Interface and designing DB (Oracle Database) for the MW inventory data
Maintain the tool created and expand the scope to include all MW products used in Citi
- Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts and evaluating results for possible enhancements
- Complete control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and makes recommendations for enhancements
- Collect and organize requirements for hardware acquisition and deployment activities
- Gather, compile and synthesize information regarding technology processes or systems; create and prepare reports
- Assist in systems implementation/enhancements and post implementation activities
- Reach solutions through technical experience and precedents
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role (education/professional) with demonstrated knowledge of coding and operational process change and improvement
- Intermediate level knowledge on Python scripting, Front end technologies and Middleware technologies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
In return we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible