As a Configuration Management Analyst you’ll be responsible for the overall design, implementation, and testing of software and APIs. Oversight of development in .Net, Java, Oracle (Oracle Pl/sql, SQL). Working on various large scale projects, delivering presentations, demonstrating the potential of technology, training users and writing technical documentation. You’ll build and develop relationships with project managers, users and project technical teams, fostering openness, collaboration and creativity amongst international teams in order to deliver first class configuration management services to the business.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing automation and efficiency improvement strategies.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful requirements documents & meeting reports.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Allocating resources, tracking, and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing some user acceptance testing and monitoring operational user acceptance testing.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Ensuring systems are ready for update and monitor deployments to address any issues.
- Assisting troubleshooting or team members reviewing issues and coming up with solutions.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and experience preparing workflow analyses.
- Desire good understanding of ETL tools like Talend, Spoon, or Informatica.
- Recent experience of implementing data management or data analyses projects of significant complexity from initiation through implementation.
- Broad technical knowledge of web based application architecture, system architecture, application integration and object-oriented languages
- Good understanding of relational and noSQL database technologies like Oracle, MongoDB or similar
- Good SQL for data analyses and reporting.
- Basic .net, java, or python programming skills will be a huge plus.
- Any background in machine learning and big data will be a plus.
In return we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible