Production Operations provides the single point from which we continually monitor infrastructure and application services, lead major incident response, and execute routine operational tasks. Services offered range from Scheduling, Production Support, Transmission Services, Report Management to Service Assurance (SA) that has Focus across the ITIL processes of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management to ensure our infrastructure and application service quality, through Enterprise Command Center Services (ECCS) - responsible for end-to-end monitoring of all technology services used by our Citi customers, batch processing for all distributed and mainframe services, and providing automated solutions to resolve incidents and implement changes.
We are a team of more than 600 team members working out of multiple locations globally.
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic people as members of our Level 1 Network Change function across the organization. Candidates need to be ready to take on the challenges of working in a fast-paced, world class environment. The Enterprise Command Center Level 1 Change Engineer is responsible for performing network changes with no errors, to ensure the least amount of impact to the company.
- Provide Tier I Technical Change Support for Citi’s global technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for all work assigned, tasks related to Level 1 Network Change, including Task Review, Implementation, Post Migrations, amongst all other BAU activities.
- Execute or implement simple, automated and scripted changes or infrastructure service requests.
- Provide timely and accurate response to phone calls into the Command Center Technical Support hotline from internal colleagues within CTI, Citi business clients, vendors, and technology teams.
- Troubleshoot and provide client support for technology and infrastructure issues.
- Recognize severe events within the change space as they occur and engage Command Center Management immediately upon awareness of severe technology degradation.
- Document and update incident technical details on all issues that occur as a result of a change into the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Escalate issues to Tier II support if unable to resolve through initial triage and change validation practices that are within the Command Center Change Management scope of operations.
- Proven technical experience, ability to work effectively with a diverse audience.
- Good clear communication in English (verbal and written). Spanish a plus. This role will interact with IT management and highly technical engineers.
- Persistence, ability to get things done in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work in a high volume, pressurized, financial organization.
- Organized and methodical, ability to multi task, with good time keeping skills.
- CCNA Certification is a plus.
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme).
- Attractive and stable employment conditions.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization.
- Unique opportunity to participate in projects.
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities.