Are you a French speaker who is looking for the right start in your professional development?
Do you want to use your linguistic skills and find a perfect place to start your career?
If ‘Yes’ - we can definitely help you with that. The world of Finance is waiting for you!
You don’t even have to worry about a lack of specific experience or education in finance. We will provide you with everything you need - beginning with induction trainings to prepare you for your new role.
For starters you just need a good command of both French and English as well as an eagerness to learn.
Based on your soft-skills and competences assessed during our recruitment process we will offer you the most relevant role in one of our dynamic Financial Operational teams based in our Warsaw Office.
- Able to work full-time?
- Fluent in French and English?
- Analytical and good with numbers?
- Able to work effectively as a team player?
- Self-motivated to develop?
- Client focused?
- Willing to take on new challenges and look for improvements?
- Are able to work effectively and demonstrate initiative?
- Possess good communication skills?
Examples of your future responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive support for investment fund management processes around the world
- Working close to international financial markets dealing with various financial instruments
- Handling financial transactions
- Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquiries
- Actively cooperating with teams from around the world
This is a general offer to join our organization, more specific information about your possible duties will be provided during face to face interview.
What you can achieve with us:
- Start your professional career in a financial world
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
We also offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego