IT Business Analyst in Banking Digitization team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you well organized? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• contribute to the design and documentation of business requirements, covering regulatory and legal archiving applications in addition to operational functionality to deliver end to end solutions to our stakeholders.
• create of the solution documentation strengthening of the systematic trace ability from business request to application function is a vital part of the work
• collaborate with cross-functional teams
• report and escalate to management as needed
•work in a SCRUM team
• provide SME expertise on software build chains
• be self-organized and can lead smaller projects
You will be working in the Intelligent Document Process delivery team in Wroclaw. We are a global organization providing technology change and responsible for the global scanning and capturing solutions. We are more than 30 professionals located in Poland, Switzerland and Singapore. Our solution is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform.
• Have 4+ years' experience in business or system analysis, preferably in banking industry
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, UML diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERD (diagrams)
• Ability to form strong relationships with IT and Business
• Understanding of IT Technologies with strong analytical skills and knowledge of object oriented design
• Excellent communication skills including high level of competence in verbal and written English
• Have very good understanding of business as well as technical language
• Know agile development methodologies and likes to work that way
• Experience in the Document Processing Area
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.