Outsourcing Due-Diligence Specialist
Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you detailed oriented? Do you know how to manage time constraints and get things done? Do you want to learn more about outsourcing, nearshoring/offshoring initiation, approval and maintenance? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• coordinate internal activities regarding Outsourcing, Nearshoring & Offshoring (ONO) initiatives of UBS
• work with the internal business partners to plan and approve their ONO requirements
• becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and the escalation point in the due diligence and approval process
• analyze and assess initiatives fit into UBS policy and procedures
• support Business Functions in performing their due diligence and approval duties
• coordinate ad hoc requests and support query resolution
• coordinate work and information flow in the team
• identify and support process improvement initiatives
• maintain guidelines, process documents and database
You will be working in the ONO team based in (Wroclaw or Krakow), Poland, Business Solutions Center. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders and team members locally and all over the world.
You will be working closely with Project Managers and Responsible Officers to ensure that outsourcing initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as to enable the Business Functions to execute initiatives in line with their business plans.
• 2+years experience in a corporate environment
• experience in financial services, project coordination, client onboarding, supply chain, compliance or third party risk management is a plus
• good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• excellent communication skills - interaction with business stakeholders at different levels of seniority
• ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
• strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
• good conceptual and project management skills
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.