Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with facility management services in the built in environment ? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate and contribute to workplace quality? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Be responsible for the performance of Integrated Facility Management (IFM) services in the business area.
• Ensure effective communication with the nominated business manager. Be proactive and adopt the 'no surprises' principle.
• Actively monitor and audit the standard of IFM services on the floor and intervene to deal with any shortcomings identified.
• Identify areas of improvement in delivery of the services and processes and implement change as required.
• Regularly audit IFM teams to ensure a combined approach in delivering the services.
• Ensure all helpdesk calls are monitored by IFM teams to conclusion and requestors are kept updated on progress.
• Responsible for ensuring that all workplace areas are tidy and meet internal and regulatory fire, environment, health and safety requirements.
• Carry out all office areas checks throughout the day, report faults and findings to the relevant persons/department.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services team in Poland (Krakow or Wroclaw) that manage onsite team of outsourced integrated facilities vendors and technical staff.
• Professional experience in facility management/real estate management area will be the key point
• Exceptional written and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
• Professional Health and Safety qualifications (e.g. postgraduate
diploma) will be an asset
• Exceptional planning, organizing and analytical skills
• Environmental and energy management qualifications (e.g. ISO14001/50001 certificates) will be an asset
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.