McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
At the McKinsey EMEA Shared Service Center in Poznań we remotely support colleagues from other parts of Europe, the Middle East and Africa in areas such as Finance and Reporting, Human Resources, Visual Communication, Business Operations, and Assistant Services.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Philology or similar area
- Experience towards designing or graphic-related studies/employment would be an added advantage
- IT literacy and some experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Solid typing skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and quality mindset
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in German (C1 or equivalent) and English (B1/B2 level)
Who you'll work with:
You will be based in our Poznan office and will be part of our Visual Graphics team.
What you'll do
You will play an integral role in facilitating consultants’ communications with our clients.
In this role, you will translate conceptual drafts into well-devised charts and exhibits and create clear and accurate visual presentations. You will rework existing material according to the consultants’ needs and in accordance with McKinsey guidelines.
You'll create, edit and enhance presentation documents as well as proofread documents to ensure they meet quality standards. You will work with consultants on improving the visual presentation of information. Additionally, you'll coordinate production activities for short and long-term client assignments, working closely with colleagues to manage production, ensuring accurate, efficient and timely completion of all assigned jobs.