IT Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about service management tools? Are you an expert when it comes to tools like ServiceNow? Do like leading development teams? Would you like to be challenged to work on biggest on-premise ServiceNow solution?
We’re looking for Service Now software engineer to:
• analyse business requirements for the Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Mgmt modules
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions on ServiceNow platform
• providing technical expertise and guidance for a small development team
• conduct code reviews and liaise with testing team to ensure high quality solution
• as federated development lead, work with core platform team to ensure sustaining platform health
You’ll be working in the Service Now Federated Development team in Wroclaw. We provide excellent working experience and many career development opportunities. As a ServiceNow Lead Developer, you’ll play an important role in development capability enhancement for our ITSM environment and toolset.
• no less than five years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow development
• good knowledge of Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change ServiceNow modules
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem analysis and solution design thinking
• being a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• experience in design, planning and delivery of solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• infrastructure awareness desirable, as our ServiceNow solution is implemented on-premise
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science or Formal Sciences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.