IT Risk Management Lead (Group Treasury Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have strong technical background as well as excellent management and communication capabilities?
Are you interested in understanding and managing remediation of Technology Risks for our IT applications and underlying infrastructure?
For the Group Treasury Technology (GTT) area, we are looking for someone like that who can:
• Proactively manage and reduce Technology Risk in-line with our defined risk appetite while creating a robust controls environment
• Embed a risk-driven culture into the DNA of all employees and third parties within Group Treasury Technology
• Create an environment where we all truly understand technology risks and are focusing discussions with the lens of agreed risk appetite when determining areas of concern and remediation
• Implement a standardized, efficient approach to technology risk management for Group Treasury Technology with ongoing alignment to the UBS Risk Frameworks
• Promote risk awareness and provide adequate training in culture and risk management
• Implement strong risk governance and oversight covering aspects such as Software Development Life Cycle, Enterprise Logging & Monitoring, Infrastructure End-of-Life, Security Patch Management, IT Asset Inventories, Access Controls
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury Technology Business and Portfolio Management team. Group Treasury Technology provides the Technology support for the Bank's Group Treasury and Asset & Liability Management functions. We are one of the big players in UBS Technology with an important portfolio of programs driven by regulatory changes and significant business benefits.
The area is a hot bed for new technology. In the current environment, we are working on projects in areas such as Big Data, Cloud, Data Science, Realtime, Streaming and Grid Technology.
We are a dynamic and growing team with a strong footprint in Switzerland and UK and a growing footprint in Poland. We provide Portfolio and Business Management services to support strategic programs, IT teams and our business partners.
• University Degree or Masters in IT / Computer Science, engineering or comparable
• Additional, specific qualifications or experience in the areas of Technology or Operational Risk Management or Business Management are a strong plus
• At least 3-4 years of work experience in above or related areas
• Well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different audiences and working styles / backgrounds and effective influence change in a global and diverse team
• Proactive and independent work style, good organizational and time-management skills
• Passion for technology and risk topics
• High levels of drive and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
• Can-do approach when tackling difficult tasks
• Willingness to learn and challenge yourself in new areas of knowledge
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.