Working in an innovative team, mostly within the domain of Machine/Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Computing:
- Experiment/design/develop solutions using new/emerging technologies.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects for Citi Private Bank.
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Help implement and deploying key projects and products for Citi Private Bank
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English.
- Programming experience in one or more application or systems languages: Haskell, Scala, C/C++, Java, Python, R etc.
- Background in natural language processing, machine learning and related fields
- Background in information extraction and text mining technologies
- Knowledge of classical NLP approaches as well as novel Deep Learning methods
- Distributed Systems Design experience, clear understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles
- Strong understanding of Database concepts and performance related optimization
- Willing to learn new languages/methodologies/concepts.
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand and bridge definitions and requirements.
- Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for one's work.
- Enormous sense of ownership.
Skills are considered a plus
- Background in functional programming: Haskell, Scala, Clojure, F#, OCaml, Erlang, Clojure/Lisp/Scheme.
- Haskell experience.
- Technical expertise building data pipelines.
- Background in Machine Learning/Deep Learning projects.
- Experience working with Apache Spark Ecosystem of Tools (Spark/Hadoop/Hive).
- Experience with stream processing software, like Apache Kafka
- Familiarity with software development on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker.
- Strong understanding of different storage architectures and their appropriate application.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible