In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with associates in coordinating the purchasing, inventory control, and fulfillment of products to meet actual and likely sales demand.
Primary liaison between Operations and Sales, managing order roadblocks, as well as expediting and maintaining communication of status to them and all internal stakeholders, within the Sleep and Respiratory Care business.
You are responsible for
- Handling incoming requests from customers with regards to order taking, deliveries and invoicing
- Customers consulting on S&RC products
- Order entering in SAP
- Answering phone calls from customers
- Invoicing rental fees for S&RC devices
- Preparing shipping documents for rental devices and organizing pick-ups for returned products via Infodis
- Creation/Maintenance of customer master data
- Complaint handling
- Handling of delivery holds
- Communication stream with different internal stakeholders/being back-up for international colleagues/peers
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team based in Lodz is responsible for providing support to SRC business in German, Austria, CEE.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Fluent written and spoken in German is a must
- Intermediate English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- SAP knowledge would be a big plus, preferably in preparation of purchase orders and order processing
- Good communication skills, dynamic, motivated, positive attitude mindset
- Attention to details
- Experience/confidence in handling phone calls/emails from customers
- Experience in medical/pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)