In this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for programs and projects within the End2End Health Systems supply chain, bridging businesses and markets.
These projects focus around Operational Excellence (inventory, cycle time, cost, quality, planning), and new supply chain capabilities and implementation of strategic initiatives.
This is a high-impact, highly visible, multi-business cross-functional position within the Supply Chain Organization.
You are responsible for
- Initiating and managing programs and projects leading to structural improvements and new capabilities of the supply chain
- Managing Supply Chain programs and projects with multiple work streams from concept development, feasibility study and implementation to closure, according to the PMO standards
- Driving process improvements and hands over sustainable solutions to the responsible organization, embedded into their standard work
- Driving fact based problem solving based on Lean and DMAIC
- Creating project conditions for successful execution of pilots and global roll-out
- Carrying out Change Management towards internal key stakeholders and external partners on a global scale
- Maintaining a strong and open network with the stakeholders
- Acting as a Supply Chain Business Process Expert, supporting and sharing knowledge with key users through support or training
- Automating various analysis and reporting, which should be delivered to leadership on a weekly basis
- Tracking and reports success metrics for projects in the lead deployments and their impact on key supply chain KPIs
- Balancing analytics with sufficient business acumen to translate complex business challenges into tractable mathematical models and IT requirements for automation
- Applying advanced analytic techniques such as optimization, simulation, data mining and statistics to design, implement, validate, and refine mathematical models and algorithms to understand and optimize supply chain
- Developing insightful data driven recommendations and actions
- Applying advanced understanding of systems, master data, and data architecture to pull data from numerous tables and from multiple sources to be merged and analyzed
You are a part of
Global Supply Chain Organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor / Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Technical Business Administration
- At least 10 years of relevant experience preferably in Project management, Business excellence management or Change Management
- Experience in working with Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies (DMAIC)
- Experience with SAP R/3 and experience in reporting and data analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Must be able to plan and manage multiple processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and own end to end responsibilities for project execution
- Ability to manage and work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Proven ability at engaging and influencing functional leaders and stakeholders
- Experience in working in virtual teams within an international Supply Chain environment
- Flexible, willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Strategic skills/conceptual thinking. Being able to define and execute a strategy, Focus on deliverables & result-driven
- Strong analytical skills, capability in structuring complex topics
- Fluent in English, other languages is an advantage
In return, we offer you
To be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030 through market-driven innovations in Healthcare. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development.
We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)