At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our global IT Transformation team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
The missionThe primary mission of the IT Demand & Portfolio management team is two folds. On one side it is to manage and improve the demand process and project portfolio management, in order to maximize the value delivered by IT and ensure projects selected are in line with the company strategic objectives. On the other side it is to provide support to the delivery by ensuring processes, methods and technologies are best in class and consistent across the IT organization.
The IT Demand & Portfolio management team is part of PMI’s global IT Transformation team and as such will be, in the context of this position, in charge of streamlining (and simplifying) processes and templates to enhance PMI’s IT Transformation by enabling projects to move through a more efficient governance process in a rapid way; and will allow project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to focus on delivering customer value aligned with creating a smoke-free future.
The Reporting & Analytics Specialist will support the IT Demand & portfolio management team by designing, developing, implementing and supporting business intelligence solutions that will support the demand process.
Your “day to day”• Design and develop custom data sets based on business requirements to support the IT demand process
• Design and develop lean and optimized data models to support Power BI Reports (Power BI Desktop Modeling)
• Set up and perform regression tests on data sets and dashboards pre and post release
• Assist IT Demand & Portfolio managers with the required bug fixing and regular scheduled data quality checks
• Participate and contribute to design sessions for new data sets and dashboards in order to facilitate the IT Demand process and share information efficiently with all the involved actors
• Connect to external sources of data like ServiceNow and the financial systems (Planning & Tracking tool) to create a consolidated view of all the data required for the support of the IT Demand & Portfolio process
• Provide support the users entering data in Service Now to ensure consistent and high quality data in available in the system that will then feed Power BI reports.
Who we’re looking for• Bachelor in computer science or equivalent
• Proven experience as BI and Business analyst with Power BI Desktop and Power BI service in international companies
• Power BI Desktop and Power BI service certifications
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as to facilitate/present to large groups
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
WE OFFER• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees