If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Europe is a perfect place for you.
Citi Europe was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of services centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple – we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Acts as an HR interface with the business leadership community through partnering people managers in driving on people agenda. Work in partnership with all areas of the HR to provide professional guidance, coaching, support and influence in developing and implementing better people management practices that enable people managers to effectively deliver their people strategy.
Ensure managers of the business understand the company policies and procedures, applying them fairly and consistently across the organization.
RUK (Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan) & CE5 (Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia) & Poland covers all Citi business lines with approximately 14.000 employees (multiple geographies/ complexity of the ER / cultural landscape).
This role will focus on providing top class HR services to assigned client groups across one or few countries.
- Build strong relationship with line managers, working as a partner with the business to support the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes.
- Deliver excellent client service during interaction across the full range of multiple geographies and businesses.
- Educating managers on recruitment, performance management, talent and succession planning processes.
- Understand the knowledge, skills, behaviours that are necessary to build mid-long range capability in their business.
- Advise and coach managers in response to inquiries / questions (e.g. policy interpretation, dispute resolution procedures, performance related issues, disciplinary process).
- Actively contribute to HR project as defined by the HR Community.
- 5 years of experience in HR Business Partner role
- Fluency in English and native Russian are a must.
- Readiness to work in a digital organisational
- Commercial awareness and solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Experience in a broad range of HR areas eg. compensation, talent acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change and ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- “can do attitude” and “process improvement” mind set to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the service offered
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with managers from multiple countries
- Flexible work arrangement
- Friendly working environment in a new office operating within the Citi Works system which facilities work from anywhere in the office
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- The successful candidate will gain an in-depth understanding of all functions within the HR and will gain expertise in delivering HR services in a very large and complex organization and as well as develop the understanding of multiple countries labour law. This role provides the opportunity for the incumbent to work within the HR Professional Services Team delivering end to end HR processes. There is an opportunity to develop HR skills in all aspects of human resources in a complex corporate environment.