Records Management Specialist (RM Services & Center of Expertise)
Business management, administration and support, Compliance
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Records Management and electronic Archiving? Would you like to develop your records management and analytical skills in a multinational company? Are you thrilled by getting to know different processes of the bank and the people behind them? Are you attracted by defining legal and regulatory requirements to ensure the bank implements compliant solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Advise and consult business divisions and corporate center functions regarding their electronic archiving needs in accordance with legal and regulatory and internal requirements
• Support group-wide projects as records management subject matter expert
• Provide business and impact analysis of new or changed requirements to records management or archiving infrastructure
• Support approval of access rights and archive domain change requests
• Support facilitation of records management risk controls and governance framework and associated processes to monitor compliance
• Support records management compliance approval and exception process and risk control reporting
• Maintain records management communication channels and materials and coordinate training
You’ll be working in a new records management satellite team based in Wroclaw, in an international environment with a global scope, supporting and providing additional capacity to the current Records Management Services and Center of Expertise teams based in Zürich.
Our Records Management teams are part of the Group Operations function supporting the oversight and implementation of the records management policy. As a records management specialist you'll be helping our stakeholders review their archiving requirements and support the implementation and governance of records management compliance across the bank.
• A university degree
• Experience in a role like this
• Experience in the international banking environment and knowledge about banking processes and products
• Records Management / (Electronic) Archiving knowledge and / or education
• Experience in business analysis, project management and affinity to information technology
• Experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area of an international company would be an asset.
• A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• Technically minded with strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
• Team-orientated but also independently minded
• A great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization and good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
• Organized and detail oriented
• Client and result oriented
• Very good written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.