We are looking to recruit:• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science),
• a proficient English,
• knowledge of SCRUM framework or other Agile ways of working,
• familiar with Identity Management,
• familiarity with Object-Oriented programming concepts is a plus,
• knowledge of SQL is beneficial,
• a goal-oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently under tight schedules,
• a strong conflict-solver and customer oriented,
• any knowledge about SAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Segregation of Duties Conflicts are warmly welcomed.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Technology Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:• become a member of IT SAP Security Team, learning and gathering experience in Identity Management, Information security and IT Controls,
• have a chance to learn new technologies like SAP S4 HANA, Fiori etc.,
• participate in international SCRUM Team,
• participate in ongoing projects and SAP Security use cases,
• cooperating with various teams in PMI including Internal Controls, Project Management Office, Service Management etc.
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.