Do you like a Good challenge?
Are you interested in the latest technologies?
Then, reach out to us!
We are looking to recruit our next
(AWS Cloud Migration Project)
Philip Morris International is looking for Testing Engineer to be part of an agile team migrating existing PMI applications to a Public Cloud.
We are starting Global Cloud Migration program and setting up Cloud Migration teams in Buenos Aires (Argentina), Jakarta (Indonesia) and Krakow (Poland). The teams will be working on Migrating and Modernizing PMI Applications Portfolio of almost 1,000 applications to Public Cloud (AWS).
We are offering unique opportunity to join large global program in a challenging role that offers great learning opportunities and professional growth. We will provide all required support in professional development and will support advanced levels of AWS Certifications for our team members working in this program.
Your ‘DAY TO DAY’
- Working with the latest test automation tools and technologies.
- Defining test strategies for automated testing at all levels (E2E, UI, API, Integration, Unit)
- Developing and helping teams to develop automated test scripts for different types of applications
- Helping to reduce release cycle times, effective bug detection, increasing testing coverage ratios and reducing cost per a feature.
- Being responsible of test automation framework design and architecture on medium complexity solutions
- Performing technical analysis of existing applications, developing cloud migration testing strategies and defining detailed application functional and performance targets for cloud migration
- You will be part of the Agile Migration team working with Cloud Architects, Developers, Security Experts, Cloud Operations Experts in moving PMI applications to AWS cloud
- You will optimize PMI Applications with modern methods of cloud resource provisioning, use of microservices and containers, CI/CD Pipelines and other DevSecOps principles
- You will manage communication and stakeholders’ expectations to drive a successful migration
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in automated testing projects.
- Experience in some test automation tool (like Selenium).
- Experience using testing frameworks (like JUnit, NUnit, XUNit and TestNG).
- Solid coding skills and object-oriented programming.
- Experience using version control systems (like Git) and building systems (like Maven, Gradle, Make).
- Experience using DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (like Jenkins).
- Functional testing knowledge.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (f.ex. Python, Powershell)
- Good understanding of AWS cloud platform and services
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
WORK LIFE BALANCE
Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly grounded coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
Multisport program, social and charity events
OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.