Senior HRIT Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you comfortable at interactively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like new opportunities to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for a developer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• work with SaaS vendors and in-house solutions on implementations/integrations/upgrade releases
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of software development life cycle
• ensure that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to move from test to production
You’ll be working in the HRIT team in Krakow, Poland and will be working on the Recruiting and Reward portfolio. We are a community and as a developer, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of projects. You may also be a scrum master as part our agile methodology.
Our culture centers around being proud and curious. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing change. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome focused through results and operational excellence. We work to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and thoughts matter and dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new digital and agile journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our overall portfolio of programs.
• bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent work experience
• you have extensive experience as a Java developer, this is a must. The applications you will be supporting have tens of thousands of users and you should be used to large projects
• knowledge of Cloud (Azure), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Oracle and PL/SQL (PostgreSQL and pg/sql), Spring Boot, Tomcat, Informatica are desirable
• hands-on experience creating and consuming APIs, Java Spring Boot is desirable
• knowledge of containerization and deploying applications to on premise and cloud based Kubernetes platforms is beneficial
• knowledge of HR applications is desirable
• ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
• hands-on experience with agile projects including being part of a scrum team/scrum master (certification is desirable)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.