Senior Software Architect - WMPC Securities Operations
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a track record of developing modern enterprise systems using patterns like event sourcing, microservices and stream processing? Do you want to drive the next level of application architecture in Wealth Management Securities?
We are looking for an experienced enterprise application architect to develop our architecture strategy and work with our scrum teams to turn it into working software.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Understand the business drivers and needs of Wealth Management and Private Clients Securities Operations match these with our enterprise architecture strategy to develop the domain strategy for Securities Operations
• Own the communication and documentation of the strategy, syndicating with CTO, business and the development teams
• Cocreate the detailed application architecture strategy with the teams, aligning your strategy with the teams’ deliverables
• Get hands-on in the code building prototypes and upholding best design and engineering practice
• Help the teams slice their deliveries to allow for agile and incremental delivery of business value
You will be based in Wroclaw - Poland with our growing development presence in the UBS office. You will work closely with our international teams and sponsors in Zurich and Singapore. Reporting dually into the head of technical architecture for Securities Operations and the CTO function. You will work collaboratively to develop internal solutions to support our Wealth Management Securities business across Switzerland, EMEA and APAC.
• At least 5 years as a developer or technical lead in an agile team environment
• 2 years experience of acting as an architect or senior technical lead covering multiple applications
• Strong coding skills in .Net, Java or equivalent enterprise language
• Have a strong background of delivering software as a developer, technical lead and architect within an enterprise environment
• Experience developing enterprise architecture designs and schematics
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Clean Architecture
• Demonstrable communication skills, both to senior management and teams
• Experience of developing multi-layer architecture schematics with Archimate - nice to have
• Experience with Kafka, stream processing and event sourcing architectures will be an advantage
• Previous work integrating vendor and in-house developed solutions
• Knowledge or business rule engines or AI systems - nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.