Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Do you know how to provide support and expertise to senior management so that things run smoothly? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business related service, governance and control as part of the Chief of Staff team for Group Functions and Operational Risk (GF & OR) within Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC):
Your responsibilities will include:
• assisting Global Responsible Officer with maintaining offshoring / nearshoring initiatives
• supporting Chief of Staff with development and maintenance of sustainable Disaster Recovery Plan for the function
• supporting financial processes, such as the yearly planning and monthly forecasting process
• supporting the delivery of our workforce strategy and supporting the responsible officer with sourcing demand requests
• managing the management committee governance e.g. agenda preparation, action follow up
• creating reports and provide analysis for management information
• driving our people enablement & engagement strategy to help deliver our overall Group Regulatory, Compliance & Governance (GCRG) objectives
You’ll be working as part of the Chief of Staff team within C&ORC GF & OR, which is part of the Group Regulatory, Compliance & Governance (GCRG) function. We are responsible for functional oversight of Group Function and 22 related taxonomies, as well as Business Continuity Management, Group Data Protection, Independent assurance over SOX, BCBS 239. You will be working in Eximius Park in Zabierzów.
• a university degree
• experience with handling senior management information and metrics (design, collection, analysis)
• an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills and the ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels
• fluent in English, spoken and written
• analytical skills with an affinity to financial topics
• great with numbers
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off) and ensure timely delivery on important tasks
• advanced skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.