Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with developers and customers to deliver modern microservice based applications? Are you comfortable leading developers and enabling them to deliver technical excellence in a global organization?
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced technical lead, who has built and lead the development of applications with modern technology.
You will be required to:
- Work with several agile teams on an application built with microservices and event based architectures to be deployed on hybrid(on-prem/cloud) environments
- Code, test, and deploy application components with local and offshore developers within a Scrum team
- Responsible for delivering high quality code in production
- Evangelize test driven development and lead refactorings to classic and modern patterns (e.g. Mikado, CQRS)
You will be part of the IPV Technology team within Finance IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in UK, EMEA, APAC and the US and is responsible for providing systems that ensure Bank’s compliance to various regulatory demands.
– Proven experience in complex business system design and software development
– Expertise in developing and deploying Microservices and distributed solutions on hybrid infrastructures
– Hands-on experience with RESTful services , API design and Cloud(Preferably Azure) are must
– Knowledge of reactive microservices architecture is a plus
– Agile scrum delivery experience.
– Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines/tools. Knowledge of the DevOps or DevSecOps is a plus.
– Experience in Cloud adoption, migration and deployment on MS Azure and hybrid environments
– Understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data is a plus
– Knowledge of Financial Services domain – ideally Risk (added advantage)
– A great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– An expert at building networks and connections
– Known for achieving deadlines and staying within budget
– Results-driven individual with ability to deliver good quality solutions to tight timelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.