Royal Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for coordinating warehouse, transportation and delivery of goods to our Nordic customers by monitoring the delivery creation, physical distribution and invoicing of all Nordic orders. You are responsible for following up on performance and act as escalation point. You will be key responsible for import, export and customs. The role includes improvement projects, supporting, and implementing overall business transformation initiatives.
You are responsible for
- Nordic transport and warehousing budget including approval of IWD invoices
- Customs, import, license application and export control (GTS)
- Providing sales support
- Contact and escalation point for warehouse and transport related matters
- Master data maintenance of customer specific transportation and packaging related requirements
- Running operational meetings with 3PL including improvement projects
- Return Management
- Claim Management
- Maintain and develop customer relations by building satisfaction through a customer centric mindset
- Work with LEAN capabilities such as Daily Management, Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving
- Follow up on daily KPIs within the area of Warehouse & Physical Distribution
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health Order Management Team in GBS Lodz. You will be reporting directly to Order Management Team Lead locally, with very close co-operation with market team in Nordics and local teams in GBS.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English is required. Any additional Nordic language would be strongly preferable.
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Self-driven and goal oriented with a ‘can-do’ mindset
- Strong administrator skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change
- Proactive and improvement orientated attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)