Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- are well motivated team player with ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
- are able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to tight deadlines
- are able to work effectively and flexibly in a small team
- have well structured multi-tasking skill
- have attention to details
- have proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Good English language skills (B2)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365
- Basic knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting networking issues
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server systems
- Experience in customer care
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Willing to work in shifts during regular office opening hours
- Willing to work outside office opening hours by occasion
- Willing to travel to other office locations
Nice to have:
- At least BSc degree in ITC or similar
- IT Hardware knowledge
- Apple Mac OS knowledge is a plus
What will you do?
- 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk for users (supported hardware, software, applications & tools)
- Onsite (Hand/Eyes) support contact for Projects, Service Desk and other teams
- Office equipment checks, support and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, video conferencing systems etc)
- REMEDY (ITSM) call registration or other ticket registration system
- H/W break fix and maintenance
- Paperwork for asset & finance management
- PC preparations (W’10 incl. MS Office build, configuration) and startup training (provisioning) to new users
- PC and PC supply provisioning
Who will you be working with?
We are divided into six cities, but despite that we are working as a one team, supporting each other in daily activities, in friendly and partnership-based atmosphere. Within this team you will have an opportunity to support local IT infrastructure and cooperate with other support teams across the world.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.