IT Engineering Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for someone who will:
- take part in the recruitment process to build up new, empowered cross-functional teams having mandate and ownership for the products, starting from design through implementation to production rollout
- manage delivery process for those teams
- look after the teams through motivation, career development, and retention
- ensure sharing of best practices and business domain knowledge across teams
- identify inefficiencies in the environment, hardware estate, delivery processes and drive solutions
You’ll be working in the IB Technology Market Regulations in Kraków. Our role and mandate is to use cutting edge technologies in order to build mission critical regulatory solutions for UBS Investment Bank and UBS Wealth Management businesses.
- enthusiasm & motivation to build and lead an IT team in Kraków
- experience in collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
- a strong background in management of development teams (financial services knowledge a bonus)
- hands-on experience in software development
- knowledge of the software delivery life cycle including change management and agile delivery
- experience with a changing environment where no two days are the same
- bachelor or master degree in IT
- excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- expert at building networks and connections
- known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
- adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and projects
- comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a strong communicator, fluent in English
- self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- detail oriented, with structured, analytical, organized, methodical planning skills
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.