Senior IT Risk & Control Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you an expert in Technology risk and controls management? Do you have a strong can-do attitude, well-organized and detail-oriented? We are looking for a member of the team to:
- coordinate for Finance Technology the risk related topics to ensure compliance with all relevant UBS policies and regulations
- prepare materials for Finance Risk Committees and related meetings
- work with various stakeholders from Group Technology functions, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, and Group Internal Audit
- support Operational Risk projects, deliver required Risk Monitoring actions and end-to-end support for the Key Procedural Controls Assessment process
- prepare and lead risk committee meetings with high level management.
- establish and maintain an effective risk culture
You will be working in the Finance Technology Risk Management team, reporting to the Finance Technology Management and interacting closely with the Group Technology Risk Management team. Our main role is to enable efficient operation of over 260 Group Technology applications, oversee delivery of services to our business partners and to support all Group Finance IT Streams in their daily activities, delivering products and services on time and with the highest quality.
- experience in IT risk management, preferably in the financial services industry
- experience in building relationships with senior level stakeholders across a global organization
- strong analytical skills and well-organized with an attention to details, preferably with technical background
- an ability to take responsibility for delivering tasks with the required quality and on time
- a pragmatic approach in solving complex control deficiencies
- good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- a university degree ideally in computer science, economics or information technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.