Threat Modeling Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you looking to apply your Threat Modeling expertise and collaborate in a global cyber security function?
We’re looking for a Threat Modeling Analyst to:
• Proactively monitor and analyze external cyber threats and conduct risk and applicability assessments in order to find the likelihood that an emerging threat will impact the organization.
• Deliver threat intelligence papers and recommendations to risk and technology teams to enable the timely effectiveness of mitigation and remediation efforts.
• Engage with other functions to provide input and requirements to influence threat mitigation strategies.
• Analyze internal risk and security data and controls to identify security weaknesses.
• Manage and consolidate the cyber threat data sources, compile reports and provide regular consultation and threat briefings to stakeholders.
• Provide IT security SME knowledge and support during applicable IT security incidents.
• Engage external communities to share and contribute to intelligence exchange activities.
You’ll be working in the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence team in Krakow, Poland. As a Threat Modeling Analyst, you’ll play an important role in protecting the firm from cyber-attacks and advanced threat actors.
• Good understanding of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, cyber defense models, engineering threats and vulnerabilities.
• Expertise in data management, data analysis and development of analysis models.
• Ability to translate external and internal data collected by the cyber defense functions into relevant KRIs and metrics to be ingested in threat modeling and fusions analysis models.
• Experience leveraging the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework and mapping threat actors tactics, techniques and procedures against internal controls.
• Experience building relevant dashboards summarize complex threat management data to senior management.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.