FX Cash Risk IT- Automation Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who will be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange Cash Risk IT QA team, based in Wroclaw.
Your role is to:
• Design new automated regression test cases for workflow, risk, rates and reference data applications for the Global FX Cash business within the Investment Bank
• Develop and execution of the new and existing test scenarios
• Ongoing enhancements and corrections to existing test cases, and adaptation according to new business models
• Execution and analysis of test results
• Work collaboratively with clients (application developers and business representatives) to meet their expectations, whilst improving the functional coverage of the tests
• Ensuring that the overall quality of application software releases continues to improve with the governance imposed by the regression test packages
You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange Cash Risk IT QA team, based in Wroclaw.
We provide (develop & maintain & enhance) and run a fully automated Regression Test Framework for various IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams.
• Bachelors or University degree in IT, Physics, Maths or related science
• Basic skills in Python or Korn Shell/Bash
• Experience in Unix/Linux
• Testing experience (manual or automation)
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and testing principles
• Analytical thinking and good problem solving skills
• Fluent English skills (also in writing)
Nice to have:
• Basic GIT knowledge or any other VCS
• ISTQB Foundation Level or adequate
• Self-motivated and willing to take ownership and responsibility for assignments
• Ability to work independently and in a Team setting
• JIRA experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.