WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• students of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation,
• with excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills in English,
• with very good knowledge of MS Office (including MS Powerpoint, MS Teams),
• with outstanding organizational and planning abilities,
• with creative and innovative mindset,
• a talented individual with ability to create content (presentation materials, newsletters, communication banners, short videos, etc.) to promote and encourage awareness,
Ideally, available for at least 20-40h per week.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o. o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture (previously HR) Department in Krakow, Poland.
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:• manage the internal communications within the People Analytics Luminaries (PAL) community,
• facilitate the discussions in MS Teams, create fun and interactive learning activities within the community,
• organize initiatives and plan events, meetings or webinars,
• liaise with P&C Analytics team on training needs for the PAL community,
• draft and create content to promote tools such as 3D dashboards and create awareness on Analytics within P&C Operations,
• identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
FIND A NEW PATH• Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
WE OFFER• Internship for duration of 6-12 months
• multinational experience with a team of business experts
• daily contact with people from all around the world
• a chance to see the dynamic nature of corporate world
• possibility to practice your language skills each day
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.