Java Developer Krakow
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
– analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
– work as part of an agile development team within a global technology team located in the US, UK, Poland, and India.
– Collaborate with other global IT teams outside of Finance Technology
– We are looking for a hands-on, experienced technical team member to work in the Regulatory Applications team for Finance Technology, who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand his technical knowledge to deliver value to the business.
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Information Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience: participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle including:
o requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, coding, testing, and implementation;
o providing support for real-time low latency, distributed software systems processing big data sets;
o utilizing technologies including Java, Apache Spark, Python, Unix scripting, batch design, and Oracle,
o including development using PL/SQL.
- Functional programming /Scala/Big data/Cloud(AWS/Azure) experience are a big plus.
- Candidates will require strong problem solving ability and aptitude for learning new technologies.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.