Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Enable efficient test automation, CI/CD and API test framework.
We are expanding our test automation team in Gdansk to take design, implementation and executing of the automated regression test suite in Arla IT to the next level. We have a solid foundation in terms of UI based SAP test scripts and need to continue our journey to additional testing methodologies to further support the development and release cycle in Arla.
Your job as a , being part of the test automation team, will be to provide technical leadership and setting up frameworks with focus on API.
Your main tasks are:
- Developing the testing infrastructure and test automation framework
- Problem solving and optimization of test suites effectiveness and efficiency
- Implementing TDS and data independency in the suite
- Contributing to CI/CD configuration and design
- Liaising with multiple teams and consolidating their automation approach
- Technical mentoring of automation colleagues
- Maintenance of team's code
Test automation architecture experience and strong analytic skills
For you to provide team with a technical direction we expect you to have experience with building of framework and having strong analytical-, problem solving-, and decision-making skills.
Furthermore, we expect:
- 5+ years professional experience in test automation
- Comprehensive knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with CI/CD and version control systems (Azure DevOps, Git)
- Clean code knowledge and strong reviewing experience
- Understanding of Agile development in testing (preferred ISTQB certification)
- Degree in IT or similar technical area
- Fluent English with communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
- Curious about new technologies and tools
What can you expect from us?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
If this sounds exciting, feel free to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.