Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
You have a unique opportunity to join the Trading Settlements team!
- You are the battleship game fan,
- You understand the difference between vendor and customer,
- You know what SAP or Microsoft Office are and how to use them in finance area,
- You are natural born team player,
- Every system or data you work on, you’re always striving to improve it.
Your main daily responsibilities would include:
- performing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices (both payables and receivables),
- monitoring payments and invoices to get them processed in accurate and timely manner,
- reviewing and reconciling of vendor or customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
- executing analysis as assigned and ensuring timely reporting,
- performing assigned period-end activities according to schedule,
- handling queries,
- resolving process issue with help of other team members, both within and outside Finance.
- collaborating with others focusing on elimination, simplification and standardization of tasks.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting would be an asset,
- 0,5 – 1 year of experience in AP/AR area,
- experience in SAP system nice to have,
- good command of English (min. B2 level),
- good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- very good team-work skills,
- organizational and analytical skills,
- ability to work with deadlines,
- proficient communication skills.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects