Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Share Plans Events Delivery Leader to join our Share Plans Team which is a part of our Global Rewards Team. The role is based in Krakow but the team sits in Krakow and London.
The post holder is to support the Manager Share Plans in the design, implementation and operation of key global projects covering Shell's Share Plans - Performance Share Plan (PSP), share plans for our executive directors, the all employee Global Employee Share Purchase Plan (GESPP) and the UK Shell All Employee Share Ownership Plan (SAESOP) and other Deferred Cash incentive plans.
The role is of individual contributor nature but the post holder will be expected to support the team with his/her knowledge and experience, coach more junior team members and help with team's day-to-day operations.
- Support the timely delivery of annual share plan events which includes the annual GESPP launch and purchase, PSP & LTIP (Long Term Incentive Plan) awards, PSP & LTIP vesting, executive share awards and other deferred cash plans;
- Provide day to day leadership, guidance and coaching for the Share Plan Administrators based in Krakow;
- Support the timely delivery of monthly share plan events e.g. divestments vestings, deceased cases and ad hoc vestings;
- Responsible for the operational review of key processes e.g. leavers, deaths etc and to drive continuous improvement;
- Manage local securities filings; share plan reporting requirements e.g. UK tax reporting; support the local teams with their exchange control reporting e.g. China SAFE compliance;
- Support the provision of the annual share-based entries into the Directors' Remuneration Report;
- Prepare accurate and timely provision of the quarterly provision of share plan data to Group Finance;
- Proactively drive operational improvements between the share plans team and global payrolls;
- Manage the execution of the GESPP billing process with the support of the Share Plan Administrators;
- Responsible for coordination of local tax filing statements through Computershare;
- Support the Share Plan Administrators in their preparation of various relevant tax and regulatory reports and ensure knowledge is shared;
- Responsible for leading the records management responsibilities for the team;
- Support and encourage Knowledge Management within team and update internal processes e.g. updating event task list, execution of AARs and implement best practice;
- Support the implementation of GESPP into a selection of the new countries;
- Manage and support complex cases;
- Shared responsibility with the whole team for identification and execution of Continuous Improvement opportunities;
- Support the management of the Share Plans annual budget i.e. reviewing and tracking monthly invoices; monitoring the budget and identifying areas to reduce third party spend.
- Experience in global Share Plans or global HR/Rewards is preferable
- Must be highly collaborative and effective at partnering with a range of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Excellent proficiency in HR systems (Workday) and data analysis skills
- Experience in managing technical issues.
- Ability to ask quality questions and think broadly.
- Ability to coach and offer advice/alternatives as opposed to just providing answers.
- Diagnostic and investigative skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Clear and concise communication style.
- Continuous improvement, innovation, learner mindset.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects