To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 100 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will contribute to the increasing coverage of the Global Regression Test suite, but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the Arla Release Trains in creating more frequent releases. Your job as a , being part of the test automation team, will be to create and navigate through a complex system landscape and provide best possible automation initiatives that would benefit the solution.
Your main tasks will be:
• Test automation development
• Supporting API framework development
• Liaising with multiple teams
• Regular test execution and maintenance
• Handling defects lifecycle and reports
Who are you?
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with building API related test – and automation of test cases. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in Java, C#, or similar.
Furthermore, we expect:
• 3+ years professional experience in test automation
• Good knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
• Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
• Understanding of Agile development in testing (preferred ISTQB certification)
• Degree in IT or similar technical area
• Fluent English and good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
What do we offer?
• Relocation package
• Work in an international team & matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.