To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 100 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will be joining the test automation scrum team in Gdansk to design, implement and facilitate the best practices around test automation in Arla. The current test suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We need still increased coverage of the suite, but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Test Automation Specialist, being part of the existing test automation team, will be to provide technical insight to the development of test cases and assuring high quality within the test cases. You have a golden opportunity to learn the basics of test automation in a team, where knowledge sharing and learning is a vital part of the operating model.
Specifically, you will:
• Developing and maintaining test cases with a high quality
• Provide insight to areas around test automation and best practice
• Evaluation of test cases being added as a part of the regression test
• Sparring with ARTs (Arla Release Trains) and advice on development of test cases
Gain API knowledge and coding language
Who are you?
Some of our key values are cooperation and transparency, so we expect you to have “I can do it” attitude mixed with some experience with developing and writing test cases. You will engage with a variety of different areas – so we expect that you have strong problem solving-, analytical-, and structured skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience with development and IT systems
• 1+ years of experience testing/ test automation tool is a big plus
• Preferred knowledge around test automation in general
• Good communication skills (ability to address technical issues in an understandable matter)
• You have a basic understanding of SAP/Enterprise solutions
What do we offer?
• Relocation package
• Work in an international team & matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.