As a Information Security Engineer, you bring fresh ideas to our portfolio of security solutions and processes. With your technical skills, you will manage project deliverables and maintain and enhance our security solutions. You need to be hands-on to make sure our systems and software are at high security standard. As an InfoSec Engineer, you will progress our vulnerability management solutions, threat intel and baseline security monitoring on diverse software and technology stacks to enhance our security posture.
Your “day to day”• Design and engineer new information security solutions for data, cloud, application, infrastructure, IoT and OT protection while maintaining a good balance between performance, stability and agility
• Maintain and drive the portfolio of existing technical solutions supporting information security processes (e.g. baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat intelligence, etc.)
• Partner with Information Security and other IT teams to continuously evolve information security solutions and proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual processes
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent faculty
• Minimum 2 years of experience in software engineering using the Python,
• Proven track record in designing, implementing and operating technology solutions for information security (e.g. used for baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat Intelligence, digital footprint monitoring, etc.)
• Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
NICE TO HAVE:• Experience in using a variety of coding/scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell or Bash)
• Professional certifications in Information Security or Cybersecurity (e.g. CISSP) not mandatory but strongly preferred
WE OFFEROur success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.