In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role you be IWD Project Manager who will drive the OPEX program focus on warehousing and distribution. Where we as IWD will based on data analytics drive productivity improvement by means of new ways of working or changing the current processes to more cost effective processes and programs. As a result you will define together with the leaders of sites and/or Delivery model leader.
You are responsible for
- Project management for the OPEX program management
- Drive analytics based on TMS/WMS data
- Initiate programs/project to improve cost efficiency.
- Implement and drive improvement project with a good result
- Ensure compliance to Philips standard processes applicable for the project
- Manages conflict and drive team collaboration to achieve project results
- Ensure continuous communication with all key stakeholders of the project
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of PCT team in Lodz with a Global scope involving all global PCT’s and will be part of the Global IWD team in Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Project management and change management skills.
- Advance level of experience with Data analytics tool like Tableau and Click sense
- Affinity with the world of Transportation and warehousing
- Organized and structural planning capabilities with a focus on delivering results
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics
- Advance level of English language
- Excellent in MS office tools
- SAP/ TMS Knowledge
- Lean expert
- Extended experience in IWD Operations
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)