In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deploy and improve Authorized Service Providers* (ASP) framework and control Market adherence.
Lead implementation projects with Markets. Manage operational, compliance and financial performance of ASP activities.
You are responsible for
- Ownership of the outsourcing playbook (opportunities identification, workforce management, partner sourcing & onboarding, operational management) to standardize way of working with ASP
- Acting as implementation program manager, creating roadmap with Markets to develop the outsourcing of Service activities in line with AOP and strategy
- Managing the requirements input for capabilities related to ASP toward BPE, Procurements, Q&R and other functions
- Acting as SME; the main point of contact, responsible of escalation, feedback loop between Markets, Businesses and Functions in relation to ASP operational activities
- Working closely with procurement and business marketing to ensure ASP cost structure and value proposition support AOP targets
- Setting daily management structure, dashboards and analytics to ensure visibility of performance related to ASP
- Creating recommendation to develop long term strategic plan related to outsourcing Services
You are a part of
The role will report to Head of Services & Solutions Partnerships.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Degree in Engineering or commercial
- 10 years’ experience in industry services and/or manufacturing
- Experience in project management, outsourcing with 3rd parties,
- Strong sense on quality related topics, standard and process
- Is able to navigate in a complex matrix organization
- Ability to engage, convince senior stakeholders and work at ground level with operational team. Able to drive change and transform in multicultural environment
- Analytical, understand and use numbers to drive business purpose, can create business case
- Strong team worker, collaborative behavior
- Able to work across the clock, the role include supporting global activities
- Lean advance certification or willingness to pass
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Fluent English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)