In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the Source to Contract (S2C) Team, who is the gatekeeper and administrator for the source-to-contract process to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly and timely, and if there are problems that arise in the process the S2C Team facilitates the resolution of those issues. The S2C Team is also the administrators of the Ariba S2C tool.
- Daily support for Source to Contract users regarding the process, Ariba tool usage and reporting functionality (tenders and contracts)
- User Database Management
- Conducting training sessions for users (e.g. buyers, procurement engineers, commodity managers)
- Maintenance of reports/reporting dashboards
- Database and header fields maintenance
- User materials preparation
- Ariba system templates maintenance and improvements
- Resolving daily technical issues related to Ariba platform
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree (as a minimum)
- Fluent English
- Communication skills and customer attitude
- High level of accuracy and strong execution skills
- Fast learner
- Self-driven and pro-active attitude, ability to work independently
- Team player
- Target and quality driven
- Interested in working in an international environment in the procurement area
In return, we offer you a unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service, and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- 12-month contract with possibility to extend
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)